Migrating epilepsy

Hi my name is Sharleen, I have a baby with a very rare case of migrating epilepsy. I’m wanting to meet and speak to people who have children with the same condition, thanks for reading

Hi Sharleen,

I’m so sorry to hear about what you and your baby are going through. It’s really scary as a parent to experience this and I can imagine you must feel quite isolated and overwhelmed, so I think it’s great that you are looking to speak to other parents who are going through the same thing.

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer a service for parental support groups, but it is something we are looking to bring in, in the near future, as we realise how important this is would love to be able to help.

Until then, it might be worth having a look at Epilepsy Action (link below), as I know they offer various forms of both virtual and f2f support groups for parents. Scroll down to ‘Support for you’ to see what options there are.

Epilepsy Action: Home - Epilepsy Action

Best of luck with it all! If there is anything else we can support you with in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Becca